+ Konu Cevaplama Paneli
1 den 2´e kadar. Toplam 2 Sayfa bulundu

Konu: Sky UK NewCS CCcam Config Creator

tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr taninmis sohret sahibi uye tonytr - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2005
    Nerden
    r u know?
    Mesajlar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teşekkür
    Thanked 3.072 Times in 1.204 Posts
    Tecrübe Puanı

Sky UK NewCS CCcam Config Creator

Quote:
    Originally Posted by B16MCC
    Hi guys, here's another toy from me. The idea of this little util is to automate the creation of newcs.xml and CCcam.cfg files to enable you to run your new white sly card in your Dreambox. It forces you to input just a few details then creates the important config files for you. I've taken the code from my Box Key Converter to include this function as well. You then simply FTP the created newcs.xml and CCcam.cfg files to your box. Be sure to use NewCS 1.66 / CCcam 2.1.1 for best results.

Please bare in mind this util is the first release, its Beta code and therefore I'm looking for willing testers. The idea is to make it easy for people to get to grips with this method of running this card.

Sly UK NewCS / CCcam Config Creator v0.1 Beta.

if this error then:
    Component Comdlg32ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Quote:
    Ok mate this is a common issue. It simply means you system doesn't have the VB6 dependency files installed. I can package the util into an installer to fix the problem for you or you can use this solution. I'm not gonna package this yet, as I'm looking at using Visual Studio 2008 for further dev.

How to fix the problem "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."?
    Please download "COMDLG32.OCX" and copy it into the folder "System32" under windows directory.
    _http://www.mp3-ripper.net/download/comdlg32.ocx

Then, open the run dialog box using "Start > Run ..." and enter command "RegSvr32 c:\windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx" to register the OCX file.

http://www.skystar.org/redirect.php?...b9909f45cea425
    Konu tonytr tarafından (16-06-2009 Saat 22:38 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Yerel Platformların (Digiturk, D-Smart, NBA, e2, Discovery v.s.) İllegal izlenmesine yönelik şifre, bilgi v.s. veren arkadaşlar forumdan ömür boyu banlanacaktır. Forum Kurallarını Okuyalım JavaChat - Online Sohbet
    Güncel SoftCam.Key Güncel vkeys.db Güncel v_sids.db

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonytr For This Useful Post:

eniss (16-06-2009), hanibenimrecebi (17-06-2009)

Doppler yararli uye Doppler yararli uye Doppler yararli uye Doppler - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Sep 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teşekkür
    Tecrübe Puanı

Bu konu sadece Sky UK kart sahiplerini mi ilgilendiriyor?

Alıntı tonytr´isimli üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Quote:
    Hi guys, here's another toy from me. The idea of this little util is to automate the creation of newcs.xml and CCcam.cfg files to enable you to run your new white sly card in your Dreambox. It forces you to input just a few [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] then creates the important config files for you. I've taken the code from my Box Key Converter to include this function as well. You then simply FTP the created newcs.xml and CCcam.cfg files to your box. Be sure to use NewCS 1.66 / CCcam 2.1.1 for best results.

Please bare in mind this util is the first release, its Beta code and therefore I'm looking for willing testers. The idea is to make it easy for people to get to grips with this method of running this card.

Sly UK NewCS / CCcam Config Creator v0.1 Beta.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

if this error then:
    Component Comdlg32ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Quote:
    Ok mate this is a common issue. It simply means you system doesn't have the VB6 dependency files installed. I can package the util into an installer to fix the problem for you or you can use this solution. I'm not gonna package this yet, as I'm looking at using Visual Studio 2008 for further dev.

How to fix the problem "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."?
    Please download "COMDLG32.OCX" and copy it into the folder "System32" under windows directory.
    _http://www.mp3-ripper.net/download/comdlg32.ocx

Then, open the run dialog box using "Start > Run ..." and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] command "RegSvr32 c:\windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx" to register the OCX file.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cccam+Newcs kullanan biri olarak merak ettim doğrusu...

+ Konu Cevaplama Paneli

Thread Information